Consultancy for children
"I don't recognize him any more," say parents in desperation when their child becomes a 'problem child'. But inexplicable behaviour and diseases in children are often nothing more than a cry for help. We need to find out the underlying cause of the problems suffered by the child or juvenile. What's behind it when:
- a child continually cries or vomits
- a 10-year-old still wets his/her bed, or starts to do so again
- a child is hyperactive or aggressive
- a child suddenly starts doing poorly in school
- a child is suddenly unable to produce a drawing commensurate with his/her age
- a child cannot concentrate, is permanently tired and unhappy
- a child or juvenile reacts over-sensitively to noises or touch
- a child suffers repeatedly from infections, abdominal pain, nausea, coughing, sneezing, headaches, etc.
These symptoms can have physical origins, particularly an allergy or intolerance to types of food.
Using applied kinesiology, the causes can be identified and gently treated. And if the living environment is otherwise in order, the problem child will quickly feel well again.